Cybersecurity Device and Firewall management are resource-intensive tasks requiring a high level of expertise to prevent unauthorized access and costly breaches. We integrate cybersecurity device management into an overall cybersecurity model that enhances your defensive posture, resulting in improved cyber resiliency. Capgemini’s Cybersecurity Device Management Service optimizes performance, reliability and security effectiveness by configuring, tuning, updating and monitoring your deployed devices 24/7 whether deployed in and IT or OT/IoT environment.
Extend your device management to a proven partner
Capgemini’s Cybersecurity Device Management Service provides organizations with a comprehensive solution that includes design, implementation, and end-to-end security operations and monitoring support. Our security experts help optimize your operations and ensure that your devices are secure. Updates, such as rule changes, device tuning, and 24/7 monitoring by our security experts are integral parts of our service – resulting in reduced operational costs and enabling your team to focus on core cybersecurity needs. Our service is device-agnostic and we have broad security device management across a wide range of devices such as IPS, IDS, SIEM, firewalls, etc.
A trusted leader in device management
- Strong field experience managing devices across an array of markets and environments
- Experience integrating with client change processes
- Experience with global clients – across a wide range of industries and markets.
Service features include
- 24/7 log monitoring
- Device provisioning and deployment
- Device configuration, health, tuning, and privileged-user monitoring
- Updates and patch management
- Performance and availability management
- Backup and recovery
- Flexible SLAs to match device criticality
- 24/7 escalation and context-aware alerting