Energy & Utilities companies have their own specialized requirements for monitoring power generation fleet, power usage, substation status, handling load shedding & service restoration. De-regulation of electric utilities has stepped up the demand for efficiency at every level of operation, from planning for fluctuation in demand or outages in generating capacity to changes in load across vast distribution networks spanning thousands of miles.
- Development of advanced Smart Energy Meter:?Development the advanced smart energy meter for IEC (Europe, Australia) and ANSI (US) meter market
- Energy Productivity for Mobile & Fixed Assets:?Physics based rule-engines combined with advanced mathematical models for efficient Asset management results in enhanced Energy Productivity, and improve asset Health and Safety parameters.
- Energy Management System (EMS) Enhancement:?Seamlessly integrating the existing EMS with our solution leads to continuous improvement in Energy Forecasting, Energy Productivity Advisory and Enterprise level Energy and associated carbon footprint dashboard.
- Power Generation
- Renewable Energy
- Nuclear Energy
- Power Utilities
- Oil and Gas
- Mining and Natural Resources
Our experience in Energy & Utilities domain includes:
- Smart utilities – Built on our experience with early smart grid adopters – Smart Energy Meter, AMI, AMR, EV, HAN and other smart products
- Advanced Metering System: Hardware Engineering and Testing, Metering Products Evaluation, Complete Meter Pilot and Rollout Program Execution
- Communication: Network Solutions, Security Solutions and Auditing, Communication Solutions
- Remote Monitoring & Diagnostics
- Energy Management – Addressing challenges associated with managing energy programs and analytics products.
- Transmission & Distribution (T&D)
- Oil & Gas – Products across upstream, midstream & downstream
- Digital Oilfield Analytics